Business Development Manager
Achieve revenue growth and other targets
Development of the partner network in your territory
Detalles de la empresa
Local Examinations Syndicate not-for-profit non-teaching, which operates and provides education assessments for over 8 million learners in over 170 countries and marked by over 30,000 examiners every year.
Descripción de la vacante
1. To generate, follow up and convert leads for new high value opportunities within the addressable market.
-The role will involve driving the sales process from initiation to completion, organising and delivering promotional presentations, attending conferences, events and seminars, identifying and reporting new business opportunities and providing market intelligence.
-Deliver growth by identifying and acting on new opportunities for adoptions of qualifications.
-Systematically review/track addressable market for qualifications, prioritise high growth clusters and open up these markets by developing strategic partnerships with key educational organisations in the specified region- school chains, Government Departments, Private and Government education institutions and regulators.
2. Accountable for the development of relationships with key stakeholders in the territory including institutions, government and exam centres and for ensuring qualifications gain maximum recognition in the region.
Supporting the work of the Recognition Manager´s strategy as appropriate.
3. Develop and maintain specialist knowledge about our markets, competitors, education, assessment and the wider-educational landscape. Create and maintain high level relationships with internal stakeholders, being the voice of the customer.
To effectively retain key clients in the identified market.
4. Documenting detailed sales plan for each territory and/or key account or programme as appropriate.
Delivering on revenue growth targets within agreed budgets and being accountable for the account revenues, campaign codes analysis, development trends (deep commercial analysis).
5. Commercial and administrative tasks needed to support the implementation of the sales plan including: providing local market intelligence reports, developing proposals.
Updating CRM in daily basis. Support vital or strategic operational project
Perfil del candidato
- Degree level in a business related field.
- 8 years of experience in the Education Industry at a Sales role
- Strong communication skills
- Autonomy in work
- High level of attention to detail and anlysis
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Relevant language skills - a minimum of C2 local language and C1 English
- Customer service orientation
- Required competence in standard IT software packages including CRM and Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility on different commercial models (Indirect sales)
- Creativity in bundling full solutions and addressing the markets' needs that may differ from one country to another
- Cultural sensitivity
Oferta de empleo