- Banking / E-commerce SaaS Sales
- Digital Identity Authentication Solutions
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global technology company that helps Banks, Fintechs and E-commerce businesses to solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Digital Identity Authentication & Verification and Customer Data Management. The solutions combine the advantages of innovative analytics and big data technology, expansive physical and digital identity intelligence.
With over 40 years of expertise, the company serves customers in more than 100 countries.
It is a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, and great career prospects
- Conducting appropriate consultative selling processes including product demonstrations, presentations and tender responses to both existing and new customers in order to achieve and exceed established sales revenue and other performance targets
- Own the value proposition positioning statement and use cases for the assigned portfolio and territory in order for the customer to recognize value and to differentiate over alternative
- Establish and Maintain Client Base/Relationships
- Effectively working alongside other stakeholder departments to ensure an integrated approach to customer care and to ensure market needs are being met and value is recognized
- Ensuring the customer experience in terms of quantity and quality of contact is in line with agreed targets and creates competitive separation
- Drive market initiatives
- Where relevant, working closely alongside and supporting the market planning and product development teams in order to maximize new business opportunities within the geographic/industry sector markets. This includes working with in-country partners where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with market and competitive developments, such as fraud prevention trends, major regulatory changes and new product offerings.
- Preparing and maintaining an effective portfolio management plan; documenting key goals for individual customers in relationship to sales, marketing and customer service activities to meet strategic financial and business targets. Timely production of regular and ad hoc sales reports and consistent use of CRM system in line with business requirements
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Advanced English is a must.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Partner, Channel, Alliance, or Vendor management.
- Hunter mentality - ability to get in front of partner executives and show the value of the company's solutions to their business.
- A working knowledge of Fraud Prevention and/or Compliance solutions is a plus.
- Sales or Channel experience with a technology solution offering.
- An ability to perform analytics to evaluate partner success in terms of pipeline and territory requirements.
Base salary: 70k MXN - 80k MXN monthly