Business Development Support Manager
Support implementation of the sales strategy
Perform administrative, reporting, analysis and CRM monitoring tasks
Detalles de la empresa
Local Examinations Syndicate not-for-profit non-teaching, which operates and provides education assessments for over 8 million learners in over 170 countries and marked by over 30,000 examiners every year.
Descripción de la vacante
1. Implementing the sales plan for the territory
-Delivering on revenue growth targets within agreed budgets and being responsible for the account revenues.
-To generate, follow up and convert leads for new high value opportunities within the addressable market.
-To offer sales training to the Centre Network and coordinate their sales activity by following up leads, also through CRM system
-The role will involve driving the sales process from initiation to completion, organising and delivering promotional presentations, attending conferences, events and seminars, identifying and reporting new business opportunities.
-Special focus at our Special programmes.
2. Commercial and administrative tasks needed to support the implementation of the sales plan including:
-Providing local market intelligence reports, developing proposals.
-Updating CRM and CRM champion for the assigned region
-General support duties such as arranging visits, reports etc.to be completed in a regular and timely manner
- Produce sales reports as required, including but not limited to year-to-date sales figures, team performance dashboards, entries forecasts, and account planning numbers per centre.
3. Develop and maintain specialist knowledge about our markets: competitors and the wider-educational landscape.
-Keep market share information updated and conduct an annual analysis of preparation centres per country.
4. Request and keep up-to-date sales forecasts from authorised exams and monitor the development of the new business opportunities referred to them.
5. Support to key strategic projects
Perfil del candidato
- 5 yeares of xperience in a business development position at Education Industry (Indirect sales model). Experience in selling in the ELT
- Strong communication skills
- Autonomy in work
- High level of attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
- Relevant language skills - a minimum of C2 local language and C1 English
- Required competence in standard IT software packages including CRM and Microsoft Office suite
- Develop essential business information (pivot tables, dashboards, etc)
- Ability to analyse and manage large databases documents
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with peers and multiple levels of management.
- Strong problem solving, conceptual thinking, attention to detail, and sense of urgency.
Oferta de empleo