- Lead Analytics functional excellence innovating Techniques of Business
- Partner to develop audience insights using digital/behavioral and first-party da
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global FMCG company
Lead and develop Commercial Analytics to infuse strategic planning and execution in cross functional
collaboration within Rev. Management, Brand Content, Sales Strategy and GTM
transformation as well as with our operating Units leveraging our systems and data to evaluate online
behaviors, establish benchmarks, build predictive models, and understand impact of our efforts on
As part of a broader ecosystem, this person will partner with strategists and analysts from global/ other
sector teams to blend data with consulting solutions, embedding a performance mindset from
foundational data strategy through campaign execution and optimization helping us advance and grow
1. Lead and develop Multifunctional team of Data Scientists
Business Analyst, IT, Data & Artificial Intelligence specialist) to accelerate "Real Time Business
2. Lead and define commercial analytics strategy based on future advanced enablers in talent,
technology, processes, organization, and governance
3. Refine existing and develop new frameworks and processes to guide analytics offering inputs
and outputs, enabling consistent delivery and scaled business development.
4. Determine tools, data, and technology gaps needed to support the advancement of this
capability; develop a roadmap for implementation and work with leadership and finance to
prioritize these needs.
5. Work with leaders to connect processes and thinking to scale advancement of how we support
our clients with performance and digital analytics services.
6. Establish and integrate a data orientation across the planning, analytics, and media teams,
ensuring integrated performance measurement plans are in place and mapped to key business
goals of our clients.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
1. 15+ years of experience in CPG companies developing business savviness in Sales, Marketing,
Finance, and Insights.
2. Experience in Category Management, Market and competitors' strategy, consumer and shopper
Insights, Revenue management, Strategy, long term brand growth task, innovation execution
and commercialization, driving and leveraging commercial investments and brand growth
3. Agile mindset and comprenhensive perspective of strategy process.
4. 10 years + experience in statistical models development (Probabilistic graphical models,
marketing Mix Models, Market Basket Analysis, Cannibalization Models, Share of Market
Forecast Models, General and Bayesian Regressions, random tree, neural networks) Database
management and programming capabilities
5. Professional / bachelor's degree / MBA
6. English: fluent professional
7. Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences & Statistics knowledge
8. Project Management Professional Certification desirable
9. Master's degree in business administration highly desirable
10. Strong expertise working with Consultancy firms, program, and project management skills for
large scale programs to identify value creation opportunities.
11. Knowledge of the different optimization project/program management methodologies in key
markets as well as tools to automate processes.
12. Solid business and industry know how.
13. Results oriented with robust planning and follow up skills
Compettive salary, superior benefits x