- Planning,supervision, control and optimization of Company's resources
- Optimize the various financial and administrative indicators of the Company
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Agrochemicals Company looking for their CFO
Responsible for the planning, direction, supervision, control and optimization of the resources assigned to the company, in the financial, human, administrative and material areas, through the management of the daily activities of the finance, Administration and Internal Control team. Optimize the various financial and administrative indicators of the company, the continuous improvement of the branches. The above with the support of the credit and collection areas to complete the cycle of income of the company, legal area to provide legal security to the organization, of information technology as a means to streamline and automate the activities of each area through specialized software and computer equipment, Treasury for the proper management of the flows that optimizes discounts and investment opportunities seeking through compliance with authorities, creditors and shareholders a prestige and confidence to generate an appropriate and high performance business.
- Budgets Strategy and 5Y Plan Preparation.
- Responsible of the follow up of International & Domestic Collections necessary for the Cash Flows analysis and strategy to optimize the Free Cash Flow.
- Production cost and Purchasing Control and Suppliers negotiation.
- General Accounting supervision and Analysis of main KPIs of the company.
- Taxes administration and follow up of the accomplishment of the monthly and annual process with custom department and "SHCP"
- IT and Payroll Supervisor.
- Legal representative of the company before Authorities, suppliers and other specific functions and needs.
- Responsible of the Financial and Operational analysis and follow up of Mergers and Acquisitions in Mexico.
- Supervisor of the legal department and Customs department.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- B.A. in Accounting, Finance, Business or Administration.
- +10 years of experience in a Finance Leadership Position.
- Experience on the Agrochemicals or Manufacturing & Distribution industry is required.
- Availability to travel.
- Advanced English level (oral and written)
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
Knowledge in global businesses with operations in Mexico and other countries; Administration and negotiation, public relations, decision making, problem solving, excellent oral and written communication, planning with strategic focus, leadership, empathy, implementation and execution of economic, operational and financial indicators. Fluent use of the most common software (windows, word, excel, power point) and Fluent use of more common and standard "ERP".
Benefits above law