- Enforce standards, frameworks, policies, and processes.
- Global Cybersecurity Government related processes.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational natural gas and electrical energy utilities company,
* Address all cybersecurity plans released from the global corporate.
* Keep BCP and DRP plans permanently updated.
* Execute pen test exercises, internal and external audits, vulnerability scanning, etc.
* Development of policies, processes and procedures related to cybersecurity.
* Implementation of awareness programs and adoption of good security practices for the country.
* Liaison with IT and business areas to establish and implement cybersecurity controls applicable to each business unit.
* Management of various projects on cybersecurity in the organization established at global and country level.
* Application of good security practices in Projects and Risk Management for suppliers.
* Constant communication with the group's SOC.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* NIST, ISO27000, CIS, ISO22301, ISO27031, ISO/IEC 27019:2017, PCI.
* Perimeter security with Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, Zero trust technologies.
* Endpoint security tools such as: XDR, MFA, VPN, DNS protection, Antimalware.
* IAM, Active Directory, etc.
* Private and public cloud security
* Hardening of OS, DB, Applications, API, Middleware
* Secure Software Development
* Network architecture, applications, comprehensive solutions
* DRP implementation for critical systems
* OT/IoT security
* SIEM, SOAR, NOC/SOC.
ACTIVITIES TO BE MANAGED:
* Monitoring of projects
* Document control
* Diagramming of architectures and functional processes
* Executive meetings with BISO and CISO
* Presentation of cybersecurity initiatives to the business
* Control of changes to cybersecurity controls
* Training of the team in charge
- Superior Law Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pantry Tickets
- 100% Full Payroll