- Infrastructure as Code including Hashicorp Terraform & AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with containerized server applications, preferably with Docker
Sobre nuestro cliente
Passioned about building products and services that unlock the value of connected cars by showing drivers, passengers and organizations the potential hidden within their vehicle's data. Backed by some of the biggest names in transportation, venture capital and energy.
- Constantly look for new ways to increase visibility into the platform with advanced monitoring, metrics and log analytic
- Participating in the design, implementation and operation phases of cloud platforms
- Active involvement in automation, scripting and Infrastructure as Code
- Participating in the infrastructure on-call rotation
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
+2 years of experience with Infrastructure as Code including Hashicorp Terraform & AWS CloudFormation, Operational experience with public cloud providers: AWS and/or GCP, microservices architecture on Kubernetes and Linux/Unix Administration.
Background in scripting languages such as Python, Perl, BASH, administration of PostgreSQL databases and containerized server applications (Docker, Vagrant, etc), and implementation/ operational experience with systems monitoring/trending applications (NewRelic, TIG, ELK, etc)
Competitive benefits such as health care* (including medical, dental, and vision) and flexible PTO policy. In addition, we will work with you to support individual career development opportunities such as conferences, advanced training, and certifications.
Fully remote operations, we have a longstanding history of operating & supporting successful remote teams to drive a productive, professional, and enjoyable remote work