- 3 years of experience with Microsoft RDS
- Azure knowledge
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global business software company that provides ERP, CRM, SCM, HCM software
What You'll Do:
* Investigate and analyze reported user's queries/issues/problems from external customers through to a satisfactory conclusion within the SLA's that are specific to the customer.
* Ensure that the recommendations/ solutions are in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures and customer's system design.
* Update users/customers during the troubleshooting and lifecycle of the issue, ensuring the customer is always up-to-date.
* Test solutions, scripts and fixes (within parameters provided by the customer management), and co-ordinating issues with other departments.
* Produce necessary documentation of cloud service and users.
* Coordinate with the customers on solutions to be completed at the customer's site.
* Prepare and provide execution instructions for the relevant users and customers.
* Consult with experts outside of department where issues that cannot be solved.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
What You Need to Succeed:
Good knowledge of computer technology (see technology skills list.
Fluent spoken and written English language
Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
Consulting and/or support experience
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft RDS
* Microsoft IIS
* Microsoft SQL
* Microsoft SQL SSRS, SSIS
* Transport Layer Security [TLS]
* Server-Side Printing
* File Transfer Protocol [FTP]
- All law benefits (IMSS, AFORE, Infonavit)
- 100% payroll
- Direct hire with the company, permanent contract
- Major medical insurance for employee and dependent spouse and children
- Minor medical insurance for employee, dependent spouse and children at a minor cost
- $2,500/mo groceries vouchers
- $16,000 annual education bonus
- 30-day Aguinaldo
- 9 Days vacation first year (increases as is by law)
- 65% vacation bonus
- Able to take vacation days before first anniversary