MXN100,000 - MXN160,000Actualizado 20/04/2020
Development of action plans to ensure targets are achieved
Detalles de la empresa
International Company (GBS) located in Monterrey
Descripción de la vacante
- Actively contributes to the resourcing of an appropriately skilled team and ensures full training and work shadowing is completed
- Works with each Business to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of the in-scope processes.
- Manages performance through metrics and key performance indicators
- Assures that the appropriate internal control environment is maintained.
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, management or related field.
- Advanced degree in business or CPA licensure preferred but not required.
- Over ten years of progressive work experience in collections for GBS (Global Business Center), of which at least 5 years managing teams.
- Advanced English (oral and written)
- Experience in managing teams (50+ collaborators)
Oferta de empleo
Benefits above law.