Responsible for compliance support
Knowledge in private funds and investment advisory
Detalles del cliente
International investment fund leader in the market.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Support regional Compliance Officer and business Chief Compliance Officer and business as needed
- Management of processes related to the US Foreign Corrupt Practices ACT (FCPA) and other applicable anti-corruption regimes.
- Due Diligence on counterparties,review of gifts & entertainment, annual certification processes, in person employees´training
- Review and approval in high volume and time sensitive marketing material in Spanish and English
- Develop and execute business compliance training and re-acknowledgment programs for existing, and new employees globally, including tracking of completion metrics.
- Coordinate design, development and execution of compliance related processes and procedures, system applications, metrics and audit requirements.
- Participate in periodic policy reviews and annual compliance review process
- Involvement in the opening of new funds, operations and other related initiatives
- Liaise with Joint Venture employees, conducting training, design and implementation of Compliance policies and procedures, annual certifications etc.
Perfil del candidato
The ideal candidate must have 5-7 years of legal, compliance or auditing professional experience. Must have a Bachelor´s degree preferably in Law. Previous experience in the review of public deeds and with real state matters. Must be familiar with ethics related policies, including conflicts of interest, insider trading, fraud detection and ant-bribery rules. Must have a high level of business English.
Oferta de empleo
- Base Salary and a compensation package above law´s.