Continuos Improvement Manager
MXN1,950 - MXN150,000Agregado 09/11/18
Actively involved in the process design for new offers
Focused on the optimization of business processes
Detalles del cliente
Transnational Energy company, dedicated in to oil and natural gas
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Continuous Improvement expert for the Fuels Mexico business.
- Optimization and efficiency process.
- Drive improvements and standardization across key business processes.
- implement improvement activities in the areas of Operations and Supply & Logistics.
- Develops and track weekly/monthly Continuous Improvement and Operations KPIs and present this to the Fuels Mexico Leadership team.
- suggest areas for improvement focus.
- Report to the Head of Finance.
Perfil del candidato
- Black Belt certification
- Excellent command of English
- Expertise in Six Sigma, Lean Management, Continuous improvement tools.
- Finance and analytical skills
- Strong and Proactive communication.
- ability to lead workshops, provide training in continuous improvement.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.