- Head of accounting, responsible to lead & supervise financial information.
- Design, implement and meet financial accounting objectives.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Consumer Goods Company - Food Industry.
- Local head of accounting, responsible to lead & supervise monthly and quarterly closing, reporting, and consolidation activities.
- Responsible for statutory accounts and regulatory filings.
- Monitor regulatory changes for accounting and taxes and supervise tax filling and tax returns.
- Ensure the reasonableness of the financial information according to the Reporting Standards (NIF & US GAAP).
- Participate in finance transformation projects at entity level when applicable.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar; Master's Degree is preferred.
- +7 years of experience leading the Accounting area over the following areas: Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Reporting and Audit.
- Big4 background experience is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge with USGAAP and MEXGAAP.
- Advanced English level.
- Soft Skills: Results-oriented, team player and proactive. Leadership and proactivity.
Benefits above law.