- Five or more years of experience in a similar role.
- English Advanced is required.
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Manufacturing Automotive Company.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Lead & supervise monthly and quarterly closing, reporting, and consolidation activities
- Manage local annual audit
- Monitor regulatory changes for accounting and taxes and supervise tax filling and tax returns
- Ensure the reasonableness of the financial information according to the USGAAP Standards
- Participate in finance transformation projects at entity level when applicable
- Evaluate projects for Capital Expenditure Requests, including cash flow analysis
- Manage the financial planning process to execute an on-going forecasting process, including balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Plant, as well as track performance to forecast and budget
- Formulate short, medium, and long term financial and strategic plans
- Coordinate with customers, banks, and service providers responsible for ongoing finance transaction management, services and reporting, accounting support, and operations support
- Ensure that internal control policies are in place
- Work with the site leadership team in developing the annual business plan.
- Estimate product costs to support quoting activities, supporting the Site Director as a business partner in analyses to improve cost structure
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's in Accounting or Administration required, MBA is preferred. At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a global manufacturing company. Highly analytic, with problem solving abilities. Deep knowledge of accounting principles and tax computations. Previous experience managing a team of at least 10 employees. Fluent in English & Spanish a must, oral and written.
- Competitive salary with superior benefits