- Experience in the Automotive Seating Industry.
- Five or more years of experience in a similar role.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Automotive Seating Company.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Lead & supervise monthly and quarterly closing, reporting, and consolidation activities
- Manage local annual audit
- Ensure the reasonableness of the financial information
- Participate in finance transformation projects at entity level when applicable
- Manage the financial planning process to execute an on-going forecasting process, including balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Plant, as well as track performance to forecast and budget
- Coordinate with customers, banks, and service providers responsible for ongoing finance transaction management, services and reporting, accounting support, and operations support
- Revise and authorize purchase orders
- Ensure that internal control policies are in place
- Estimate product costs to support quoting activities, supporting the Site Director as a business partner in analyses to improve cost structure
- Develop competencies to diminish environmental impact
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's in Accounting or related. At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, fundamentally in the Automotive Seating Industry. Highly analytic, with problem solving, resilient, and leadership abilities. Deep knowledge of accounting principles and tax computations. Previous experience managing a team. Fluent in English & Spanish a must, oral and written.
- Competitive salary with superior benefits