Operations of services and solutions
Detalles de la empresa
Global Multinational Company of energy sector
Descripción de la vacante
* Supervise, monitor and evaluate the performance of the operation
* Direct preparation of operating budgets and proposals for capital expenditures and investments in infrastructure, technology, equipment, systems, or other assets and resources
* Identify customer needs, co-design new products and solutions for customers; as well as identifying options to digitize and improve the provision of similar services
* Analyze and approve the operational investments that best adapt to the business needs of the organization
* To be in charge of the opening or closing of facilities and the operational aspects of mergers and acquisitions so that these activities are completed on time and within budget and with a minimum interruption for the day to day operations of the organization
* Ensure optimal coordination with the Commercial Development team (Customer Solutions) to generate new opportunities and optimize proposals
* Ensure an optimal transfer from the implementation team of the projects that come into operation
* Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of managers with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organization achieves its business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws
* Guarantee the physical integrity of the community, staff and resources, as well as the image of the company.
* Guarantee the management of the Quality Management System
* Comply with the internal and external rules and procedures that apply in matters of Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environment, in accordance with the functions of the position
* Ensure customer service and attention, with a strong focus on maximizing final customer satisfaction
Perfil del candidato
* + 5 years of experience in a similar position in operational positions, +12 years of experience in service industry in operations functions
* General technical knowledge in gas and electricity, operation and maintenance
* Knowledge on Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environment.
* Basic knowledge in administration and finance.
* Advanced English level
Oferta de empleo
Global Multinational Company of energy sector is seeking a (COO).
The role will report into the business head of Mexico.
Recognized skills in negotiation, Strategic Vision, Leadership and experience Growing A Business.