- Provide localized high-quality, business-focused, legal and regulatory solutions
- Address all the legal aspects of business activities and trading relationships
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global leader in metal flow engineering
The main responsibilities are:
- Provide localized high-quality, business-focused, legal and regulatory solutions for all commercial activities in Mexico
- Address all the legal aspects of business activities and trading relationships, focusing on revenue contracts with customers and purchasing contracts
- Provide clear support, advice, and counsel on all Legal matters in Mexico, including commercial, product liability, labor/employment, human resources, litigation, regulatory and compliance.
- Provide Legal support and advise on other corporate matters across the broad range of general legal services customary in a typical in-house role
- Assist on specific projects with Global Legal Team
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Law Degree with master / doctorate desired. +8 years of experience in commercial legal practice preferably with applicable experience with both a top tier law firm and in-house experience with a large Mexican or global organization. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English is required.