Generate and maintain Financial Information systems to measure plant performance
Analyze manufacturing variances, promote savings and generate efficiencies.
Detalles del cliente
International global provider of medical devices.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible of Cost Accounting function for the Americas Facility
- Work Orders Variance Analysis
- Spending Control / Approval for proper accounting purposes
- Own cost centers, Profit centers and GL Accounts assigned
- Be responsible of Cost roll up for this facility
- Lead Annual Physical Inventory at this location
- Perform Cycle counts audits
- Provide performance drivers and indicators to Cost Accounting Supervisor and Plant Manager
- Present Financial reporting to Cost Accounting Supervisor and Plant Manager
- Review and approves Inventory adjustments
- PPV Analysis and Explanations
- Support the Cost Accounting Supervisor with SOX Controls related to this Facility
- Provide Weekly performance indicators to Americas Facility management
- Perform month end close process timely and accurately
Perfil del candidato
Certified Accountant. Cost Accounting experience of at least 3 years in medium to large manufacturing facilities. Knowledge of General Ledger Systems. QAD experience preferred. MRP systems exposure and experience in Manufacturing Variances Analysis. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Company perks