At least 8 years of professional experience in creative design
Bachelors or Master's degree in design or related fields
Detalles de la empresa
Mexican luxury FMCG company
Descripción de la vacante
* Collaborate with marketing leadership and key stakeholders to set the strategy of how creative design brings each of our products and projects to life and use this strategy to guide the priorities and output of the creative team.
* Elevate the design aesthetic of deliverables while ensuring brand integrity and consistency.
* Provide and support "big idea" strategic thinking to enhance our brand equities while supporting our company, direction and objectives.
* Collaborate closely with Communications team on messaging to support all creative and branding endeavors.
* Deliver continual flow of creative trends, innovations and branding insights for enlightening staff and executive leadership.
* Supervising, mentoring, motivating, and monitoring the performance of the creative team in order to ensure the overall efficiency of daily operations:
o Develop the team to ensure they are engaged - inspired, inventive, curious and excited to continually raise our in house creative
o Be a disruptive creative that leverages storytelling to drive our mission
o Enthusiastically serve as our creative storyteller for our mission, product launches and support
o Guide the team in the overall direction, style, and methodology behind the work and ensuring it meets our brand standards and guidelines
o Build upon the vision and ideas of others to create something bigger
o Lead projects and own our brand book to ensure we drive consistency on our path to becoming an iconic, global, luxury brand
o Assigning, overseeing, and monitoring design, copywriting, production and other creative tasks;
o Coordinating brainstorming sessions with the creative staff to generate ideas;
o Keeping up-to-date, and ensuring that employees are up-to-date, on branding, marketing, global luxury trends and technological advances;
o Establishing schedules for short-term and long-term projects, planning tasks accordingly, and ensuring goals and deadlines are met;
o Ensuring that the execution of all creative work stays within budget
o Assisting the Human Resources department in the hiring and managing of freelance and full-time members of the creative team as needed.
o Push the quality of the work and craft forward every day to be more disruptive and tie to business goals.
* Liaising with the Marketing and Sales teams to interpret the consumer needs and turn it into a tangible and deliverable product:
o Setting up meetings with sales and marketing to understand their goals, needs, and expectations, and summarizing key information to colleagues and employees;
o Researching references, artisanal techniques and luxury trends related to consumer desires;
o Carrying out the presentation of final layouts, ensuring marketing leadership understands the proposal, obtaining their approval and ensuring their satisfaction in order to execute the initiatives provided.
* Collaborate with others across our production, IT, sales and marketing teams - providing creative support and inspiring others through the DNA of our brand.
* Establish creative direction within the company and lead the development of design concepts
* Lead creative direction for creative technologies, interactive communications and delivery systems, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
Perfil del candidato
Bachelors or Master's degree in design or related fields preferred
* At least 10 years of professional experience in creative design/advertising at an agency or client/brand
* Proven experience managing, training and mentoring designers & creative team
* Able to lead creative development across all channels and consumer touchpoints including new product design, packaging design, branded merchandise, branded content (web, ecommerce, social media and CRM content), visual merchandising, experience design, and sales/promotional design
* An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating creative campaigns with role clearly defined
* An ability to prioritize between business stakeholders and internal priorities / constraints
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to share your strategic thinking of your design decisions to executive management
* A digital native who has the ability to work with highly technical and multiple stakeholders and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
* Self-starter who is a consumer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
* Love for creativity, out of the box thinking and pushing more disruptive design that drives results
* Love for creative feedback loop and experience
* Strong knowledge of creative process and project management to help support our business timelines
* Expert level hands on experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and editing software.
* Ability to make evaluative judgments on creative including photography, videography, animation, augmented reality and other creative technologies
* Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
* Passion, Honesty, Integrity, Intellectual Curiosity and Energy
* A love of Mexican Artisanal Crafts and Artistry
* Bilingual - Spanish & English Fluent
* Understanding of ceramic production is helpful but not necessary
Oferta de empleo
Atractive compensation package