Responsible for Foreign Trade Coampliance
Responsible for export promotion programs and trade agreements
Detalles de la empresa
Global automotive manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in North America, Europe and Asia.
Descripción de la vacante
1. Responsible for developing optimal control in the company in my charge, in Foreign Trade, as well as excellent relations with clients and governmental authorities.
2. Use efficiently export promotion programs and trade agreements such as IMMEX, Prosec, USMC, TLCUE and TLCAELC, to take advantage of the preferential rates that these programs allow to apply.
3. To supervise the internal control of export promotion programs: IMMEX, Prosec and 8 Rules in accordance with the Customs and Fiscal Laws in force, to avoid fiscal and customs contingencies. Integrate the files of tax / expo / treaties, to meet the requirements of Tax Audit of Finance in the best interest of the group.
4. Coordinate the receipt of the Goods Transfer Constants of the manufacturers to check that they are correct.
5. Ensure the correct handling of the issuance of virtual pediments in the transfer of IMMEX companies that operate with the companies.
Perfil del candidato
─ Experience in Automotive Industry minimum 3 years
─ VISA and Valid Passport Requirement
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package