- Strong analytic, strategic skills
- Power Bi, Excel, SQL, English
Sobre nuestro cliente
The company work in partnership with customers to develop bespoke plastic parts, products, and components, which we manufacture using carefully selected technologies. We are production specialists and know what really matters.
Data Controller provides company data and is responsible for its accuracy. It plays an important role for planning in the company's business, production and other processes.
Performs work activities in accordance with current legislative requirements, quality system, quality requirements and safety of our products
· Executes other oral and written orders of the superior, given in accordance with the type and nature of work agreed in the employment contract.
· In its activities, it follows the generally binding legal regulations and internal regulations of the company, and observes the principles of occupational
health and safety
· Maintains confidentiality about business facts, as well as about all other facts of which he learned in the course of his work.
· Supports a team way of working in the company based on trust, openness and respect for opinions.
· Contributes to the overall development of the company in terms of the company's internal mission "We make all our efforts to ensure long-term
prosperity, stability, flexibility and sustainable growth".
· In its activities, it follows the rules of good behavior so as to contribute to strengthening the company's reputation.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
· Defines monitoring information systems and provides detailed specifics for data applications
· Implements operating systems in production, business and other business processes
· Develops and implements procedures that map data between input sources and warehousing systems
· Provides support to other colleagues in processing data analysis and reports
· Provides support to database system administrators
· Executes other oral and written orders of the superior given in accordance with the type and nature of work agreed in the employment contract
· Analytical skills
· Knowledge of SAP, ENGEL Data Base, Power BI, CAQ, MES systems
· Ability to work independently and work in a team
· Sense of detail
Competitive salary and benefits above the law