- Men´s fast fashion experience
- Advanced English required
Sobre nuestro cliente
A lifestyle retailer dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity, and cultural understanding. This company now operates over 70 stores in Mexico, offering experiential retail environments and a well-curated mix of women's, men's, accessories.
- Contribute to overall trend and direction for each season, for men´s category.
- Shop and observe street fashion several times a year.
- Work with Production Team, find fabrics and yarns that are within budgetary guidelines to develop.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager/Director and Buying team on a weekly basis to review emerging trends to chase in-season.
- Collaborate with the Designers & Design Manager/Director each season to develop conceptual direction for the total product assortment.
- Design styles, develop or select trims, and identify colors for fabrics selected at the Raw Materials meeting.
- Present development samples and color palette.
- Travel to factories for development and execution of programs.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- The ability to recognize and accurately forecast fashion and cultural trends.
- Creative Vision: Have the vision to identify trends in their early stages and understand their impact to fashion, so we can be one step ahead for the aspirational customer. Have the expertise to take aspirational ideas, focusing on the key details and make them work for a broader audience.
- Ability to research and report on industry trend direction, color direction, and fabric innovations approximately 9-12 months ahead of season.
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly and inspire.
- Organizational skills necessary to manage: multiple tasks and projects, and complete them within deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of apparel construction, including dying, silk screening, washing techniques and other treatments.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing techniques and processes. Ability to travel to factories and make vendor/agent meetings productive.
- Personnel skills to motivate.
- The ability to develop partnerships with Buyers, Directors and Department heads.
- Ability to manage a team
Benefits above Law