Strong knowledge of AWS and cloud infrastructure and programming experience.
Detalles del cliente
Electronic payment solutions company.
Descripción de la vacante
- Configure and deploy cloud infrastructure, including networking, security, monitoring tools, and software.
- Automate configuration management, deployment, security, monitoring, and "infrastructure as code."
- Work with Engineering to design systems for scale and ease of deployment and maintenance.
- Recommend and deploy tools to aid in the process.
- Use automation frameworks such as puppet/chef/Opsworks to manage cloud infrastructure.
- Manage configurations and track changes in the environment.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Perfil del candidato
B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge of AWS and cloud infrastructure such as VPC, EC2, Opsworks, RDS, S3, CLI, etc. Understand networking fundamentals. Experience with monitoring and deployment tools. Proficient in Linux. Sound understanding of RDBMS principles and administration. Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities. Understand general concepts in NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.).
Programming experience with scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, etc.). Experience with secure systems and security principles (PCI DSS). Experience with PCI DSS, a plus. Advanced english.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and benefits.