- Leads digital transformation in Mexico and Central America Region
- Improve employee & customers digital experience and supporting simplification
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational manufacturing Company.
* Map digital capabilities and link it to strategic business priorities, to assess gap and needs. Be the architect of the Digital transformation road map, in relation to the Strategy & Progress
* Serve as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation across the organization. Lead the up skilling of the leadership team
* Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between partners and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem. Build a regional network of the digital ambassador beyond its direct hierarchical team, to engage largely in the change process
* Set and implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
* Develop and administer the digital project portfolio
* Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution
* Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models
* Work closely with SP to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the company
* Measure new efficiencies and ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the company is investing in the right tools and resource
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 10 year's experience, at Top Consulting Firms. At least 7 years as a Digital Head role in charge of Digital Transformation for FMCG Companies.
- Understand core business processes (marketing and sales mainly).
- Relevant digital technical knowledge
- Change management expertise, capacity to create sense of urgency and to engage an organization.
- Strong project management abilities to oversee project teams.
- Analytical skills to develop effective strategies, determine project risks, and plan product development.
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects.
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Spanish native, English and French advanced