Digital Marketing Assistant
Support the development & implementation of digital marketing activities
administration and maintenance of the websites across the region
Detalles de la empresa
An international exams group that designs and delivers assessments to over 8 million learners in over 170 countries. They are committed to ensuring that assessments are fair, have sound ethical underpinning and operate according to the highest technical standards.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
1. Responsible for the on-going development, maintenance and review of our websites
* ensuring content delivery complies with SEO and SEM requirements and other web best practice as appropriate
* co-ordinating/troubleshooting any technical issues to deliver an optimal customer experience
* managing the translation of copy into the local language from English
* tailoring the user experience to the needs of the local marketing
* using Google Analytics to review KPIs on a regular basis and identifying opportunities for improving the customer experience.
2. Collaborating with marketing stakeholders across the region and provide day-to-day support for the delivery of marketing projects
* supporting in the creation and maintenance of web forms, including reporting and monitoring on both enquiries and specific campaigns.
* contributing to streamlining our databases from different sources to our CRM system for appropriate tracking.
* creating, delivering and tracking email marketing campaigns using our marketing automation system.
* responsible for the implementation of marketing activities using a range of our online marketing tools (such as Survey Monkey, Formstack, GoToWebinar, Wufoo, among others) through a regional help-desk to assist our marketing colleagues.
3. Contributing and providing support to the design, execution and monitoring of our digital marketing endeavours.
* engaging our different target audiences through a mix of our social media platforms within each specific markets.
* become the focal point for digital agencies by coordinating and following up the technical elements in marketing plans/projects developed for a specific country or countries within our region.
* consolidating our marketing reports by providing web & digital statistics that contribute in the overall presentation of our campaigns' results.
Perfil del candidato
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Google certified (SEO, Google Adwords, Display and Analytics)
* Digital Marketing qualifications
* Know-how of using marketing systems and social media management tools, etc.
* Experience in SEO and digital campaigns planning, execution and tracking
* Website content update and maintenance
* Marketing monitoring and reporting
* Basic HTML knowledge (for web content update).
* Marketing automation systems knowledge (Hubspot or similar).
* Content management software usage (Wordpress or similar)
* Experience in getting trained in English
* First class communication and people skills
* Solid teamwork and creative thinking
* Proactive and hands-on approach
* Strong analytical skills
* CEFR C1 (or native) in English and native in Spanish
Oferta de empleo