Director Comercial Meetings & Events
Manage a portfolio of direct and third-party accounts
Work as a key link to the National M&E Sales Team
Detalles de la empresa
International travel management company that manages business travel, meetings, incentives, conferencing, exhibitions, and handles event management.
Descripción de la vacante
* Target potential clients that can spend high volume for Meetings & Events
* Identify and qualify prospects; initiate and own the sales relationship with prospective buyers
* Develop strong consultative relationships with prospective buyers to discover business objectives and strategic imperatives and identify the core competencies that are a "fit" for our clients and convey our value proposition on a continuum
* Drive the overarching value proposition on any opportunity by bridging strategic selling skills with strong 'story telling' to ensure the proposal 'comes to life' during the sales cycle; sell the value of other areas not in area of primary responsibility (e.g. Solutions, BT).
* Build and manage a rolling pipeline as defined by leadership strategy with opportunities that will close in that calendar year
* Lead retention and upselling strategies for the Country cooperating with Regional and Global Teams from M&E itself but also with different units
* Apply the principles of Client Centricity across all disciplines, including strategy development, managing through the sales engagement process, and collaborating and aligning with all internal stakeholders in securing new business
* Manage the end-to-end process of the deal, including strategy setting, sales presentations, proposal development, contract negotiations (including financial terms and conditions), recommend operational staffing and engage leadership teams to ensure alignment in each opportunity; act as the owner of the account relationship and be available to ensure that client satisfaction is met and goals are considered
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure successful proposal process, delivery, and execution
* Represent the Company at key industry trade shows and functions; if needed, engage marketing to develop content and deliver at speaking opportunities that present our brand message and thought leadership
* Maintain records and up-to-date client information on all prospects, target accounts, and new clients through the CRM Tool
* Engage and Coach the team for high results achievement of retention, upselling and new client's acquisition
* Communicate well and be empathic with different business units and vertical in order to cooperate to add efforts to achieve global goals; Being focus on Costumer First
* Responsible to contextualize Country financial results and its forecast, in additional to propose and run action plans in order to offset challenges and optimize opportunities
Perfil del candidato
At least 5 years of experience within an M&E Sales position. Five years of experience in sales with demonstrated success and proven track record. Four years of successful travel industry sales experience.
- Good knowledge of the sales lifecycle. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products and related software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Working knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools.
- Excellent oral/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate internally and externally. Proven skills in 'story telling' to create an emotional connection with the audience. Excellent financial and business acumen. Excellent contract negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to independently sell and drive results in various industry verticals and in multi-national/multi-cultural environment. Ability to develop value propositions for prospects. Ability to interface with buyers professionally. Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment. Strong attention to detail. Work well as a team player. Self-motivated. Ability to be creative in developing solutions
-English, Spanish and Portuguese fluent
Oferta de empleo