- Plan, execute and continuously improve realistic Disaster Recovery (DR) tests.
- Strong process orientation ISO22301, ITIL's IT Service Continuity, COBIT.
Sobre nuestro cliente
- Experienced IT Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity professional, who has a successful track record leading moderately complex technology organizations through actual and practiced disaster scenarios.
- Expertise in DR test planning and execution with a focus on continuously improving the Firm's DR capabilities.
- Demonstrates ability to dynamically form and effectively lead cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical abilities together with the ability to make effective, risk-managed decisions under pressure.
- General awareness of the Firm's business areas and services along with ability to describe how the Firm's IT services empower the business.
- Strong process orientation, including familiarity with ISO22301, ITIL's IT Service Continuity Management process and relevant processes from the CoBIT framework.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Good knowledge of IT DR automation tools desirable.
- Holds and maintains current industry-standard certifications.
- Six to eight years of experience
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Actively reduces business risk by planning, executing and continuously improving realistic Disaster Recovery (DR) tests for IT Services, including the applications, infrastructure, documentation, tools, utilities and skill sets that business processes depend upon. Also helps the DR team and the wider IT organization maintain constant preparedness to ensure the successful restoration of IT Services within defined criteria in the event an actual disaster is declared. Coordinates Disaster Recovery activities according to established plans and processes in the event an actual disaster is declared,
Plan, execute and continuously improve realistic Disaster Recovery (DR) tests for IT Services, including the underlying applications, infrastructure, documentation, tools, utilities and skill sets. Maintain constant preparedness to ensure the successful restoration of IT Services within defined criteria in the event an actual disaster is declared. Implement and continuously improve DR best practices and the IT DR process. Monitor activities in the IT production environment to detect potential or actual disaster events. Help establish the elements of a Crisis Management Office and maintain its readiness for activation. Help prepare and deliver IT DR training & awareness programs. Collaborate with colleagues in IT Resiliency Assurance to ensure that DR is appropriately integrated with resiliency plans.
Attractive Salary + Benefits