District Sales Executive - Dominican Republic
Creation of value-added solutions for customer's logistics needs.
Focus on achieving results that are aligned with the overall organization .
Detalles del cliente
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
- Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
- Orchestrate customer / branch relationships and collaborate with regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
- Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer's logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
- Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork. When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection.
- Attend training & development sessions to continue developing selling skills and updating Product and Service knowledge
- Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the District Sales Manager
- Take on additional assignments as required, supporting company
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor`s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similar. Proven working experience as a Logistics Sales Executive. Ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis. Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment. Sense of urgency for goal achievement. Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer. Strong rapport and relationship-building focused. Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions. Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive. Influence others to action. Timeliness and accountability for results. Oral and written proficiency in the English language.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive salary package