*Expert knowledge of core EDI standards, formats and transactions
Detalles de la empresa
Global Manufacturing Company
Descripción de la vacante
Main responsibilities are:
- Serve as liaison between all divisional trading partners and business functional areas.
- Manage large EDI projects, including conversions and upgrades.
- Create and administer dashboards and reports on the EDI platform provided by the EDI managed services partner that allow for easy identification of EDI problems or failures requiring investigation or mitigation.
- Create and maintain EDI specific documentation to support the management of a large trading partner community, transaction base and EDI project portfolio.
- Analyze and model the business processes and assist in the creation of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed business solutions or applications.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree with 4-6 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.Expert knowledge of core EDI standards, formats and transactions, including but not limited to 850 PO, 855 PO Acknowledgement, 810 Invoice, 856 ASN
Experience in mapping, troubleshooting transaction failures, and coordinating testing between trading partners and EDI providers. Strong communication and organization skills. Must be able to work independently with little work direction. English Advanced.
Oferta de empleo
Base Salary + Compensation Package