Manage the strategic direction of all Health, Safety and Environment areas
Act as the contact point for all external agencies and professional bodies
Detalles de la empresa
Global manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in North America, Europe and Asia.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Assure all Enviroment, Health and Safety standards are met for a metal-work company
- Train, develop and share best practices to ensure compliance and drive continuous improvement of HSE procedures and behaviors at all locations.
- Ensure timely and adequate reporting, investigation and follow up of incidents and issues
- Promote and implement Company HSE policies on site and ensure compliance with all current and impending HSE legislation
- Support development of Site Safety Improvement Plans, Site Audit programs and prioritization and timeliness of implementing improvement actions.
- Train and develop other HSE professionals, employees and practices to ensure ongoing legal compliance and sharing of lessons learned and best practices.
Perfil del candidato
BS in Engineering. Minimum of 5 year's experience as EHS Manager working in the metal-work industry. Hands-on and able to teach and lead a group. Knowledge of ISO and OSHA standards. Advanced English is a Must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive Compensation Package