- Play a key role in the overall success of our organization.
- By leading Health, Safety and Environment department.
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Manufacturing Company.
- Thorough knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, Civil Protection and Environmental Regulations is a must.
- Specialized credentials in the fields of position scope are desirable.
- Balanced specialized training on Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Protection, Emergency Response and Industrial Security is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of Safety Related Standards and NF PA Related Standards is desirable.
- Strong natural communication skills, since training & awareness, as well as leadership and employee participation are natural components of day to day routine and a critical need for effective Health, Safety and Environment Strategy execution.
- Strong influence skills, necessary to effectively engage other site leadership team members into Health, Safety and Environment program implementation and overall effective strategy success.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
At least five years of experience as Manager of the Health, Safety, Security and Environment department in industrial environments, being part of the management team and performing as a source of leadership, development and synchrony both at leadership and floor levels, in charge of:
- planning and execution of the plant's Health, Safety and Environmental legal compliance plans, programs and strategies, including direct interaction with regulatory entities in permitting, periodic reporting and administrative procedures (including SEMARNAT, PROFEPA, CNA, State Environmental Agencies, STPS and Civil Protection),
- implementing Health, Safety and Environment control programs and practices aligned to both recognized international practices and applicable legal requirements, performing both as program administrator and trainer (e.g. confined space entry program, waste management program, hearing conservation program, etc.) and having direct and constant interaction with both implementation teams and execution teams (e.g. Hourly Worker Self Directed Teams, supervisory level teams and plant leadership team),
- implementing management, continual improvement and certification of Health, Safety, Environment and Energy Management systems based on International standards,
- implementing emergency prevention, preparedness and response programs including training and practice of dedicated first respondents, emergency brigades and overall personnel as well as inspection test and maintenance of emergency alarm and response systems. This must include direct interaction with both private and public emergency response organizations including mutual aid agreement groups and public safety entities,
- integrating and developing the Health, Safety and Environment areas and teams including selection training and development of Health, Safety and Environment junior leaders, supervisors, technicians, emergency first responses and medical staff. This must include the creation of reasonable succession pipelines,
- creation, justification and execution of infrastructure improvement projects to either reduce risk levels or achieve regulatory compliance in balance with other plant operation priorities,
- design, implementation and operation of physical security systems (security guards, video surveillance, alarms, perimeter protection, etc.).
Attractive compensation package