Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Responsible for the support of electric equipment
Ensure that the work is performed in a safe, efficient, cost effective manner
Detalles de la empresa
International Company of the Oil & Gas Sector.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities for the position are:
· 69Kv substation. Ability in operations of SF6 circuit breakers and knowledge with switching power from one bus to another in normal operations. Ensures all potential hazards around 69Kv substation.
· MV Switchgears including 13.8 Kv and 4.16 switchgears. Operation of vacuum breakers and testing breakers in test positions. Work with potential arc flash hazard in dealing with MV breakers, familiar with required PPE.
· Large motors, system stability in starting large motors, motor failures and methods to repair in expeditious manner. Ability in stator winding insulation, rotor construction and PD monitoring. Ability in diodes and exciter controls for synchronous motors.
· Manage of large oil filled transformers, DGA, oil quality and ultrasound analysis, transformer life expectancy analysis, and ability in dealing with transformer sudden pressure and differential protection relays, winding temp rise, oil level and nitrogen blanket in transformer.
· Ability in working with power generations, synchronizing with external power system. Knowledge in GE EX2000 and Mark V control system, generation stator and rotor winding failures.
· Manage protective relays including ground fault, short circuit, overcurrent, time overcurrent, differential, lockout, synchronizing, undervoltage, overvoltage, etc for protection of all electrical equipment; ability with Multilin relays including programming the relays online.
· Manage in CBM including Thermography, PD Monitoring, Ultrasound, Flux Probe, DGA, Oil Quality, Ccurrent signature analysis, LEAP Analysis.
Perfil del candidato
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, MS with electrical License preferred
- Decision-Making and Execution
- Critical, Embracing and Leading Change
- Functional & Technical Competence
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.