- Looking for validation or testing engineer for embedded in Monterrey
- Experience in software for the automotive industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational company focused on the transportation industry and responsible for designing, engineering and producing mechatronic products for OEMs using our wide range of technologies for user interface, LED lighting system, power distribution and sensor applications.
- This position requires physical presence
- Responsible for all embedded software validation activities including System, Unit, and Integration validation.
- Generating validation plan test cases based on SRS and Ensure bi-directional traceability of test cases to requirements and to test results.
- Generating SW validation documents according to standards (Validation Reports, Issue reports, logs, Unit test Reports, Stress Test, Bidirectional Traceability Matrix)
- Generating SW validation documents according to according to customer requirements standards (CG4422, CG3000…).
- acquire and analyze the data log from the customer vehicles and help assist the root cause of the issues
- Determining and adapting to equipment required to complete the validation activities (Debuggers, IDEs, Load Box, CAN and LIN tools)
- Supporting customer bench testing on-site and other responsibilities as needed
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Software Engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 3-year experience in Embedded Software Validation
- Experience with Vehicle Spy 3 +, NeoVi , CANoe/Vector tool and Logic Analyzers
- Experience with Oscilloscopes/Other electronic measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of software industry standards such as SPICE and CMM is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Proficient in English and Spanish, both verbal and written communications
Competitive salary and benefits above the law