- Enterprise/Midmarket Sales
- Restaurant POS & Delivery Application Partners
Sobre nuestro cliente
As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 100 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Food delivery platforms such as Rappi, Uber Eats, Doordash, DiDi Food and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
- The Enterprise/Mid Market Sales Executive is engaging with potential customers on the phone, over email, with the goal of getting them to engage with our sales organization and take a look at our technology.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from qualified prospects to closing the prospect by performing discovery calls and web demonstrations
- You keep meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using CRM and other sales tools.
- Responsible for personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting, and ownership of sales pipeline as communicated through CRM.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 3 to 4 years of experience in the technical software environment. Alternatively, you might have verifiable experience in the industry of retail and HORECA software or fintech.
- You have a high level of competence and the ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathically.
- You can approach new prospects, transform them into satisfied customers.
- You are convincing with professional communication and negotiation skills
- You work in a structured, organized, and goal-oriented way.
- Your entrepreneurial and analytical thinking, as well as your experience, will provide you with the foundation for a successful career.
- Perfect command of English.
50,000-75,000 MXN + Variable bonus, medical insurance, Christmas bonus, meal vouchers (vales de despensa).