Improve Equipment Efficiency
Manage and support the areas of automation and maintenance for daily sustaining
Detalles de la empresa
Global Automotve Company
Descripción de la vacante
1. Set targets for equipment department and deploy relevant work streams according to the target.
2. Be responsible for and supervise TPM.
3. Be involved in plant planning and coordination, regulate equipment and tooling. Guide and introduce new technology, continuous improvement and innovation, and work out the best equipment combination to produce the lowest cost polyurethane foam.
4. Assist purchasing department on negotiations with suppliers, provide technical specifications of equipment and spare parts according to design and production requirements.
5. Promote and implemente continuous development, improve equipment efficiency, reduce downtime, control and lower maintenance cost; recommend and implement new equipment, new approaches and new change actions that can reduce department cost, improve department operation and increase the lifetime and efficiency of equipment.
6. Regularly organizing safety inspections, oversee safety audits of new equipment and processes and be responsible for the safety of various projects implemented. Responsible for hazard identification and management plan formulation and implementation.
7. In charge of department safety and implementation of regulations, optimization of safety equipment. Practice safety protection and safe production target to ensure employee and equipment safety.
8. Coach and train staff to leverage their strength and ensure effective deployment of CID and succession plan, to continuously improving staff engagement.
Perfil del candidato
─ 8 years related working experience.
─ Capability should meet customers' specific requirement.
─ Have welding fixture or injection mold design, maintenance and adjustment experience.
─ Have experience in mechanical design and development of non-standard equipment, familiar with local supplier resources, familiar with mechanical actions, pneumatic actions, and electric action principles
─ Familiar with mechanical principles, skilled in using AutoCAD, One of CATIA,SolidWorks.
─ Familiar with the operation of frequency converter (frequency adjustment, basic parameter )adjustment
─ Proficient to apply STEP7 programming techniques;
─ Able to apply Siemens touch screen programming technology;
─ Able to use AB or mitsubishi or omron or other tools for PLC programming(Non-mandatory);
─ Able fanuc robot programming and simple maintenance
─ Excellent oral and written communication skiils in English
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package