Finance Business Partner
Ensure that financial bid models accurately reflect business inputs
Influence key stakeholders to ensure an optimum financial outcome
Detalles de la empresa
Industry leading multinational manufacturing company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities include:
- Maximize the value extracted from contracts, including identifying and rectifying unprofitable contracts and maximizing variation management opportunities
- Ensure that financial bid models accurately reflect business inputs for new business or changes to existing business
- Understand cost and value concepts on customer or manufacturing sites and take actions to improve overall returns
- Influence key stakeholders to ensure an optimum outcome
- Ensure overall accuracy and compliance of the monthly reporting, forecasting and budget submissions for commercial, manufacturing, supply and business functions
- Assist line management with fixed costs monitoring and control including standard reports & analysis
- Measure cost drivers and determine critical activities
- Ensure that Capital requests are supported by financial models and commercial business cases in accordance with Group standards
- Challenge the Business Team on the assumptions used in their capital expenditure proposals and holding them accountable for delivery
- Provide financial advice to projects
- Provide support to the Business in managing working capital and cash management
- Ensure that relevant team members are held accountable for deviations from acceptable levels of performance and address any areas of concern promptly
- Actively provide detailed financial knowledge and advice to the Business including education and use financial systems
- Drive a high level of accuracy in budgeting and forecasting input for the Business
- Evaluate and manage financial performance for the business unit Compliance with Group Standards
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's in accounting, finance, or related. Minimum of 7 years of experience in a position developing similar functions. Previous experience managing SAP and accounting information under IFRS. An analytical problem solver with initiative, integrity, resilience, and teamwork. Excellent communication. Advanced English oral and written is a must.
Oferta de empleo
$60,000 MXN - $80,000 MXN + Benefits above the law. Depends on the candidate's experience.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.