- Manage all accounting, FP&A, controlling, and reporting operations of the fact
- Product Costing: strategic product costs planning, long term product, budgets
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global manufacturing company
- Accounting, FP&A, controlling, and reporting operations of the factory
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
- Manage and drive product Costing: strategic product costs planning, long term product costs roadmap, budgets, EVAs for new products and projects, reconciliation with actual budget v/s actual variance.
- Management: Finance team | HC +10
- Financial process improvements, lead digitalization and automation, performance dashboards and key financial reports, encouraging new technologies.
- Key player, collaboration with other areas and the team, improvements, projects, identify daily operation and inefficiencies, identify risks, safeguard company assets.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- +8 years of experience in general accounting, FP&A, forecast, among others.
- Bachelors in Accounting or related.
- Masters desirable
- ERP SAP
- High degree of operational process understanding
- Advanced English as a MUST
- Effective communication, presentation, and networking skills up to executive level, inspire and motivate others to deliver better results. Ownership, initiative, teamplayer.
- Operational and strategic profile with an analytical vision for the future.
Attractive salary + company perks