- Main support of the Controller to drive strong cost controls projects
- Collaborate with other finance team members to achieve the objectives.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global electronic and connectors company
- Manage general ledger activities including journal entries, account reconciliations, inventory accounting, and data reporting accuracy.
- Forecast and budget plant conversion cost spending, hours, headcount, and monitor the actual spending for accuracy.
- Analyze production order variances and implement corrective actions where necessary.
- Monitor scrap, obsolete stock, and inventory adjustments.
- Capital asset actual/forecast spending and management of fixed assets in SAP, including asset audits.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of various financial results and metrics.
- Analyze plant daily spend and monitoring.
- Assist the plant controller and perform ad hoc duties and analysis.
- Support plant personnel including production, materials, warehousing, quality, purchasing, etc.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of financial statements, have the skills to understand analysis and be confident to make educated decisions and recommendations on financial findings.
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing environment
- Exposure to costing fundamentals
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point
- A forward-thinking, energetic leader who demonstrates diversity in their experiences and is a strategic business partner.
- Exhibits a compelling drive for accomplishing goals with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral Spanish & English.
Attractive compensation package