Responsible for managing the business cycle- 3 year plan, budget, and forecasts.
Propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational company specialized in power generation, oil and gas, production equipment to medical imaging, financing and industrial products.
Descripción de la vacante
- Responsible for managing the business cycle- 3 year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the organization.
- Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization - mfg., R&D, eng, supply, commissioning.
- Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Basic understanding of procedures and concepts; understands how own area integrates with other teams.
- Support monthly financial routines: metrics reporting, budget tracking and cost allocation.
- Partner with finance team to support cost accounting processes, tollgates, technical feasibility etc.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. At least 3 years of experience in finance. Financial Planning and Analysis experience is a plus. Able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change. Problem solving: successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function. English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.