FOCUS FACTORY MANAGER - MEDICAL DEVICES
Responsible for developing a new business unit.
Responsible for the certification of the ISO 13485 for 7-8 Class Cleanroom.
Detalles de la empresa
Global Medical Single Use Device Manufacturing Company
Descripción de la vacante
* Oversee the production of single use medical devices.
* Implement and direct programs designed to achieve financial goals for both the facility and the organization.
* Develop and exceed budget targets.
* Oversee the tactical execution of the distribution and service of the products and services with the end users.
* Responsible for the certification of the ISO 13485 for 7-8 Class Clean room.
* Responsible for developing a new business unit.
* Responsible for recruiting and developing a new team for this new business unit.
* Manage all aspects of product and employee safety.
* Manage the implementation initiatives of new customer business with the support of the Sales Organization.
* Responsible for establishing clear goals and objectives for the entire facility.
* Implement tools to support continuous improvement which results in better customer service, lower cost, and higher product quality.
* Drive improvement of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) which reflect performance levels for the operation.
* Ensure compliance with all government or the company's mandated programs including, but not limited to, directives identified in the Quality Systems Manual (QSM), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), the Company's Handbook, and OSHA/ISO.
Perfil del candidato
BS in Engineering. Minimum of 10 years´ experience in Single Use Medical Devices Companies. Familiar with ISO 13485 certifications. Experience in Class 7-8 Clean Rooms. Proactive, hands-on able to develop a new business unit and new team members. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package