- Provide overall operational performance, EH&S and P&L ownership for the Plant
- Lead Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost performance
Sobre nuestro cliente
International manufacturing company
The main responsibilities are:
* Be responsible for the Plant and lead all aspects of the manufacturing operations, facilities, materials and employees.
* Lead a cross-functional organization and operational value stream by setting objectives, developing plans, executing daily management activities and implementing corrective action (as required) to ensure customer success
* Ability to establish organizational vision in both quantitative and qualitative measures with the ability to progress toward established vision.
* Foster a learning organization that is invested in recognizing and understanding performance gaps, instilling organizational energy to perpetually tackle the tough problems, embrace change for the better and progress as both an organization and a business.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
*5 years minimum as a Plant Manager with full responsibility of the plant (Operations, HR and Finance)
* Lead a plant with a minimum headcount of 1,500 employees
$160,000 - $185,000 + additional benefits