- Currently Controller with 3+ years of experience as a Controller
- Experience in automotive / manufacturing industry (plant environment)
Sobre nuestro cliente
International manufacturing company well consolidated in the Mexican market
- Ensure alignment of Budgeting/ Forecasting processes in the subregion taking into consideration the cascaded targets
- Perform Monthly CO Closing for the subregion, including all legal entities as well as the consolidated subregion´s for management reporting.
- Develop the CO team members and ensure smooth and proper succession planning in case of turnover.
- Interpret and present financial information for the plants and/ or legal entities of the subregion.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Master degree in Business Administration or similar
- Excellent communication skills in ENGLISH / SPANISH both written and verbal
- 5 years controlling experience in manufacturing (preferably automotive) environment
- Cost Controlling advanced knowledge
- Accounting knowledge (Understanding of A/R A/P, inventory and Fixed Assets processes and interpretation of interfaces with CO)
- Complete knowledge of SAP (EP1, BW)
Above the law employee benefits and perks