- Experience with 3PL Solutions
- Wide experience negotiating with
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Manufacturing company with plant based in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas
- Design and implement methods to collect and manage supply chain data in a Global base.
- Review and analyze data to located areas in the supply chain process and develop methods to improve.
- Interpret data and analyze results, identify patterns and trends in multiple large and complex data sets.
- Research and seek out the most cost-efficient shipment procedures and methods for our Global freight and 3PL.
- Research companies, create quotes, analyze supplier responses, to have enough information so we can negotiate best-price contracts to increase business revenue, Global base.
- Assist in the growth of processes and tools for our logistics, transportation, and warehousing spaces.
- Assist in the negotiation agreements in transportation and services for our Global Supply Chain.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Our ideal candidate is passionate about supply chain and eager to make an impact at work and on the world.
- 5+ years operational experience in international transportation, preferably with an international logistics provider.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics, International Trade.
Excellent compensation package