- Accountable for the planning & implementation of integrated media Stragegy
- Build strong partnerships with the local Brand and E-comm teams
Sobre nuestro cliente
American multinational conglomerate with toy, board game, and media assets.
* Develop and lead the strategic planning, implementation and tracking of integrated media plans.
* Generate day to day relationships with the agencies and digital providers to recommend and deliver integrated media strategies across multiple digital channels including video, display, and social media.
* Build strong partnerships with the local Brand and E-comm teams, providing digital expertise and creative recommendations on maximizing brand and retail performance.
* Establish and monitor performance benchmarks and media cost with agencies
* Negotiates deals with local networks (Televisa and TV Azteca and gives market recommendation for regional negotiations (Like Paid TV)
* Perform with market research, agencies as well as brand teams to optimize investment return for advertising management and media planning
* Supervise media marketplace to remain updated on latest media trends
* Develop and execute trough the agencies the Digital Media & content strategy for the Brand
* Manage entire advertising budget and ensures maximum effectiveness.
* Lead Trade Marketing Strategy and execution to attain defined business objectives ensuring that it meets both brand and customer expectations
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* BS/BA degree in a business-related function
* Advanced English, Spanish native 7 year's experience in marketing, media areas in the following industries: FMCG/Entertainment/ and E-commerce with at least 4 year's experience managing direct reports (Managers level) +4 people
* Proven and detailed strategy of digital marketing platforms such as social (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter), search, display, affiliate, influencers
* Experience with and deep understanding of search and retailer media landscape
* Experience with highly matrixed organizations and on integrated, cross functional teams, with comfort playing both leader and team member roles
* Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
* Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
* Outstanding communication skills
* Up to date with latest media trends and best practices
* Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
* Be able to manage different projects at the same time
* Be energetic and passionate about their product specialty
* Proven problem solving and decision making
* Demonstrated ability to distil complicated issues into clear, thoughtful press releases, social media posts, and internal- and external-facing campaign materials