- Be the country Head of Logistics Operations of a Global Last Mile Company
- Work in a company that's constantly innovating
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global logistics start-up company, that provides logistics solutions as last-mile delivery, cloud technology to warehousing and fulfillment and so on and works with big class worldwide companies.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Lead the Mexico Operations
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
- Oversee daily operations with emphasis on service and financial objectives
- Develop and achieve key delivery performance and quality metrics for the operation
- Work with the General Manager to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Build alliances and partnerships
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's degree in operations management, engineering or related field. More than 5 years of experience in supply chain or operations management. Demonstrable operations knowledge. Self-driven capable of working independently and making decisions with limited supervision. Start-up mindset. Excellent communication skills.Minimum 5 Years experience in similar industries. C1 or C2 English level.
Base salary plus benefits.