Based in Matamoros
Detalles de la empresa
Manufacturing Company based in matamoros
Descripción de la vacante
* Researches and analyzes various HR related issues and participates in problem resolution.
* Represents the department in various internal committees and cross functional meetings within the Global HR team.
* Consults with internal customers regarding various transactions; trouble shoots HR related issues and identifies client's business needs.
* Develops and conducts or participates in specialized presentations and training, as appropriate, covering operational and/or technical HR related information for specified area of expertise.
* Provides day-to-day advice, interpretation, and support to client departments regarding the application of human resources policies, guidelines, procedures, and best practices.
* Creates and presents complex ad hoc data analyses and reports, as appropriate to the area of expertise; identifies errors and deficiencies and makes process improvement recommendations.
* Enters and reviews routine employee/applicant data into various Human Resources data bases and ensures data integrity.
* Contributes to Company - wide Human Resources projects and initiatives as needed.
Perfil del candidato
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field
* Superior communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
* Bilingual English/ Spanish required.
* 3+ years' experience as an HR Analyst
* Must have knowledge of HRIS applications.
* Must have Excellent Analytical Skills
* Proficient to expert using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access).
* Project management a plus.
* Possesses good organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
* Ability to work on a team (both local and global), as well as independently drive own work
* A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
Oferta de empleo