- Be part of the overall success of a global manufacturing company.
- By leading the HR department.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global manufacturing company
- Developing HR polices and processes according to the company's goals and objectives.
- Responsible of implementing and administrating employee's benefits, training, labor relations and budgeting
- Leads the HR team guaranteeing results are delivered on time
- Develop strategies to attract and retain talent and encourage their development
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors
- Maintain HR system updated for all employees
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
- 10 + years of experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience leading HR for both US and Mexico operations.
- A Results-oriented with strong leadership skills.
- Previous knowledge in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.