- Design, Lead and Implement HR processes for SSC
- Ensure employee engagement with the company core values
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Electronics manufacturing company- Shared Services Center
- Design, lead and implement HR procedures: Talen Acquisition, C&B, Labor Relations and Talent Development.
- Develop and implement work methods and procedures of the SSC; recommend procedural changes to improve SSC efficiency and ensure appropriate implementation of decisions made by senior management.
- Responsible for the approach with the goverment to improve the employment conditions.
- Oversee service delivery and the day-to-day operations of the SSC, ensuring that all standards are met, and procedures are followed. Establish priorities and schedules of main activities.
- Review and monitor SSC-related services to identify trends and problem areas, reporting on risks, key performance indicators and proposed corrective action or new approaches.
- Ensure positive reputation of the SSC and increase the company's awareness in the industry to attract and retain people.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Management, Human Resources or another related field.
- Advanced English. Chinese strongly recommended.
- 3+ years of HR management experience.
- Experience with EMS and factory management industry within Shared Services Centers.
- Project management skills, especially in regard to establishing and leading a Shared Services functions.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, results oriented.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strategic thinking and continuous improvement mindset.
Benefits above law