- Be part of the overall success of a multinational company.
- By overseeing the Human Resources Department.
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Manufacturing Company.
- Enforce and develop human resource policies and procedures.
- Lead talent acquisition activities.
- Maintain HR system updated for all employees.
- Legal compliance Federal and State.
- Responsible of Safety, Health and Environmental activities to a zero-harm workplace for employees.
- Responsible to manage Union Labor Relations and annual contract negotiation.
- Responsible to manage Cafeteria and Transportation services for all employees.
- Previous experience in government regulations, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations, recommend changes as needed.
- Lead annual open enrollment process.
- Administration of employee's benefits.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 10 + years demonstrated experience leading a HR department in manufacturing industry.
- Language: Fluent English
Competitive salary and benefits.