- Non-compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Implement security research and intelligence strategies
Sobre nuestro cliente
Top-ranked private institution
The main responsibilities are:
- Maintain a security research and intelligence program to ensure compliance
- Strengthen strategies between operation and risk management
- Establish effective plans, seeking to preserve, gather and analyze evidence
- Manage systems and analytic predictive tools for risks that can impact people, process, assets, information and reputation
- Cooperation with governmental entities with current legal regulations
- Elaborate rules and procedures, prevention of unethical issues and risk mitigation
- Maintain awareness of intelligence techniques, fraud schemes, privacy laws and applicable regulations
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
The candidate´s profile:
- Previous knowledge in the area of risk analysis, criminal and labor law.
- Desirable experience in corporate intelligence investigation programs.
- Leadership, ability to organize and set priorities and work under pressure
- Availability to travel
- Advanced English as a MUST
- Analytical person
- High potential to develop
Top-ranked private institution is looking for an Intelligence, risk and research Director in Monterrey, Nuevo León. Attractive salary and superior benefits.