- Responsible for ensuring a strong internal control environment.
- Formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Manufacturing an retail.
- Own the design, implementation, documentation, assessment and monitoring of the groups internal control framework, including group policies and key risks in order to ensure that the group has adequate controls to prevent unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations.
- Formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance and efficiency
- Lead the process for internal controls reviews across the d.light group
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control framework and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, escalation to business partners, senior leadership and audit committee
- Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve control deficiencies
- Work collaboratively with business and process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that result from internal control assessments, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective action.
- Actively seek standardization and automation, apply and implement best practices for managing internal controls and deploy innovative technology where possible to enhance and continuously improve the design and operating effectiveness of the controls, documentation, assessment and review procedures
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- + 5 years of experience from a similar position.
- Availability to travel (US visa)
Benefits above law